Summer Market Season
Saturdays 7a - 12p
Tuesdays 4pm - 7pm
Historic Downtown Farmers Market, Inc. enables a healthy community by providing access to sustainable, local agricultural products
- Provide access to healthy, nutritious locally grown food
- Create an opportunity for economic development
- Be a learning hub about local agriculture and sustainable living
- Foster personal relationships between consumers and local food producers
- Become a community experience, inclusive & vibrant
- Enhance and promote Hot Springs unique Arts & Entertainment culture
Historic Downtown Farmers Market, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation.
We are an all volunteer organization, with no payroll, and have been designated a Community Resource Program (CRP). You can sign up to volunteer here. We welcome and encourage nonprofit, charitable and other organizations or agencies to participate in the market by providing information booths, educational and fund raising activities during our vibrant market sessions. In order to accommodate your organization, please fill out this form.
Like any business we have revenue and expenses.
Our revenue sources are:
Vendor space rental fees during market hours
Annual Membership dues from Friends of the Farmers Market
Our expenses are:
Advertising and promotion
Administrative overhead expenses
Historic Downtown Farmers Market, Inc. dba Friends of the Farmers Market is a 501(c)4 nonprofit corporation in the state of Arkansas. Your membership fee and donations are not tax deductable.